Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Bathua Paratha is one of the best parathas in the winter season. The Bathua Paratha is very tasty and it can be prepared in a very quick time. You can also put it in your children’s tiffin box, to give them a healthy meal with a tasty taste. It is very good for our health, so today we will tell you Bathua Paratha Recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things about the Bathua Paratha Recipe.
What type of Bathua Paratha Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Bathua Paratha Recipe:-
- Bathua leaves (200 to 300 grams)
- Wheat flour (400 grams)
- Celery (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Asafoetida (a pinch)
- Garam Masala (half a teaspoon)
- Green chilli (3 finely chopped)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (for making parathas)
Method of making Bathua Paratha Recipe:-
- First, wash and clean the green bathua, then you cut it into very small pieces.
- After that, take a pot and sieve the flour in it.
- Now you need to knead the flour after adding chopped bathua, Garam masala, finely chopped green chillies, chopped green coriander and one-fourth teaspoon celery, salt according to your taste, asafoetida, and two teaspoons of refined.
- Leave the dough for 10 minutes so that it becomes soft.
- Now place the pan on the gas, and take one boll of the dough and give it the shape of the rolled paratha with the help of a rolling pin.
- Apply a little oil over the hot pan, now put the rolled bread on the pan, when it is cooked from one side, then turn it over and apply oil on the other side and cook it.
- When the paratha is cooked from both sides, take it off the pan, and likewise make all the bathau parathas.
- Now serve it and enjoy the taste.
We are hoping that you will enjoy the method of making the Bathau Paratha Recipe. Now serve it and enjoy the taste.