Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Besan ka Halwa Recipe:- Besan ke laddu is a very common and famous sweet which is easily available at any sweet shop. But did you taste Besan ka Halwa yet, if not then no need to worry. Today we have brought Besan ka Halwa Recipe for you, which you can make at any time at home. This Recipe is very tasty, healthy, and can be made very easily. So let’s start the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make the Besan ka Halwa Recipe.
What type of Besan ka Halwa Recipe is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients required to make Besan ka Halwa Recipe:-
- Bessan/Gram flour (200 grams)
- Sugar (100 grams)
- Almond (6 chopped)
- Cardamom (2 crushed)
- Ghee (2 teaspoons)
- Pistachios (6 chopped)
Method of making Besan ka Halwa Recipe:-
- Put ghee in a pan and let it heat up and then add besan/gram flour in it.
- Fry it on low flame until the gram flour turns brown.
- Now add sugar and then add water and mix it well.
- Keep stirring the mixture until the water dries.
- Finally, add chopped almonds, pistachios and cardamom and mix it well, and turn off the gas.
- Your Besan Halwa Recipe is ready. Now serve it and enjoy the yummy taste.