Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Besan ki Barfi:- People make a lot of sweets during the festive season, and you all must have eaten many types of Barfi, like Kaju Barfi, Nariyal Barfi, etc. but today we have brought a different recipe named Besan ki Barfi recipe. It is very easy to make and it has very good taste. Hence friends without wasting your time, let’s start making the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Besan ki Barfi.
What type of Besan ki Barfi is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Besan ki Barfi:-
- Besan/Gram flour (200 grams)
- Cardamom (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Sugar (200 grams)
- Dry fruits (2 tablespoons crushed)
- Ghee (150 grams)
Method of making Besan ki Barfi:-
- First of all, sieve the gram flour in a vessel, put a pan in the gas and pour two spoons of ghee, and let the ghee heat up. When the ghee gets hot, add cardamom and then fry it by adding gram flour.
- Now remember to roast this gram flour on a low flame, the color of gram flour should not be brown, just fry it lightly, when the gram flour is roasted then turn off the gas
- Put sugar and a cup of water in a pan and let it boil. Now take out a drop of the syrup and keep it between the fingers, if it looks like a string in it, then your syrup (Chashni) has ready otherwise you need to cook it for a while.
- Now turn off the gas and add dry fruits and roasted besan/gram flour to the syrup and mix it properly.
- Now use a roller to spread this mixture by adding some ghee to a plate and when it cools down, cut it in barfi shape.
- Your Besan ki Barfi is ready. Now serve it and enjoy the yummy taste.
We are hoping that you like the given recipe and expecting once in a while you will try this recipe at your home or at a friend’s house. If you find any difficulties while preparing this recipe please share with us, we will happy to help you.