Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Bharwa Baingan Recipe:- You all must eat the brinjal (Baingan) vegetable in many ways like Aalo baingan, baingan with mixed vegetable, baingan ka bharta, etc, but today we will tell you a new and very famous recipe which is called Bharwa Baingan Recipe, and this Bharwa Baingan (Brinjal) is much tastier than other baingan vegetables. This recipe can be made very easily and it is a very healthy recipe as well. Hence friends let’s start to make the Bharwa Baingan Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Bharwa Baingan Recipe.
What type of Bharwa Baingan Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 3 – 4 people
Required time for it.
In about 20 to 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Bharwa Baingan Recipe:-
- Brinjal (Small-sized 300 grams)
- Coriander (2 spoons finely chopped)
- Garam Masala (one teaspoon)
- Garlic (04 to 05 crushed buds)
- Onion (three onions)
- Red chilli powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Ginger (make a half-inch piece of paste)
- Turmeric (half teaspoon)
- Fenugreek (a pinch)
- Asafoetida (a pinch)
- Coriander Powder (one teaspoon)
- Green chili (2 finely chopped)
- Cumin (half teaspoon)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (three tablespoons)
Method of making Bharwa Baingan Recipe:-
- First of all, you make the stuffed Brinjal masala, and for this, you need to make a paste of onion, garlic, green chilli, and ginger with the help of a mixer and then put it in a bowl.
- You put a pan in the gas on low flame and add oil, when the oil is hot, then you add cumin seeds and roast it.
- Now add asafoetida, add the onion-garlic paste which prepared earlier, add turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt over it, and stir properly.
- When the oil starts floating on it, then considered that your stuffed brinjal masala is ready, take out this masala stuff in a vessel.
- Now wash the brinjals properly and then cut the brinjal from the side to fill the masala.
- Now you need to do stuffing in the brinjal hence take the masala which you have prepared and fill it inside the brinjal and press it lightly and keep it on a plate, similarly, you cut all the brinjals and fill the masala.
- Now put the pressure cooker on gas in low flame and add some oil and then add asafoetida, cumin seeds and then add the remaining stuffed masala and fry it a little.
- Now put the brinjals in the cooker and then pour less amount of water and place the lid and wait for a whistle.
- After a whistle, open the lid and put chopped coriander over it, to increase its taste.
Your Bharwa Baingan Recipe is ready. Now serve the recipe to enjoy the taste.