Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Boondi Laddu Recipe:- Boondi Laddu has its own identity as it mostly used in all poojas, festivals, and any functions. Boondi Laddu is a very famous sweet and easily available at any sweet shop whether the shop is big or small. We have eaten confectioner-made laddus but didn’t eat homemade laddus. Hence, today we have taken the Boondi Laddu Recipe for you, which you can make at any time at home. So let’s start the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Boondi Laddu Recipe.
What type of Boondi Laddu Recipe is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients required to make Boondi Laddu Recipe:-
- Gram flour (400 grams)
- Cardamom (2 pieces)
- Sugar (200 grams)
- Ghee (one tablespoon)
- Oil (to fry)
Method of making Boondi Laddu Recipe:-
- First, you take a big pot and then sieve the gram flour. After that, add a little water and a spoon of oil to the gram flour to dilute the gram flour and keep stirring it with the spoon. When the gram flour dissolves, leave it and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Now make sugar syrup, to make the syrup, put a pan in the gas and add water and sugar and let it boil after a while. To check whether your sugar syrup is ready or not, you need to take a drop of sugar syrup (don’t take hot-drop, let it cool then check) between your two fingers and if you can see the string in sweet syrup, then your Sugar syrup is ready. Otherwise, you need to cook it more.
- Now take a deep pan and add oil and let it heat, meanwhile you dissolve the gram flour batter again with the help of a spoon.
- Now take a ladle which has many holes in it, you keep it strictly about 8 to 9 inches above and gently pour the gram flour batter so that the gram flour falls into the pan from the small hole.
- When the pan is full then stop pouring more drops and fry the poured drops. When the colour of the boondi (Dropped grams) is light brown, then remove the whole boondi in a separate vessel. Repeat this process to make fried boondis.
- Now you put cardamom in the prepared syrup (Chasani) and mix the fried boondi as well and mix it well and keep it covered for the next 25 to 30 minutes so that the boondi will absorb the sweet syrup (Chasani).
- Now take out the boondi on a plate and pour 01 tablespoon ghee over it.
- Now it’s time to make laddus, hence apply some amount of water in your hand and then take a good amount of boondi and press it gently to give it a round shape of laddus.
- Similarly, you can make laddus from all the boondis and after making keep the laddus in the air for 3 or 4 hours to get dried.
- Your Boondi Laddu Recipe is ready. Now serve it and enjoy the yummy taste.
We are hoping that you like the given recipe and once in a while you will try this recipe at your home or at a friend’s house. If you find any difficulties while preparing this recipe please share with us, we will happy to help you.