Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Hearing the name of Chilli Paneer recipe, the mouth of the people gets watery, as Chili Paneer is a Chinese recipe in a way, but now this Chinese recipe has started to be liked by the Indian people too. You can eat this recipe with any other recipe as well. Like with chow mien or fried rice, it’s all depends on you and your taste with which recipe you would like to eat with it. This recipe can be made very easily and it doesn’t take a long time to prepare. This recipe is a very healthy and yummy recipe. Hence friends let’s start to make the Chilli Paneer Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Chilli Paneer Recipe.
What type of Chilli Paneer Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 3 – 4 people.
Required time for it.
In about 20 to 25 minutes.
Ingredients required to make Chilli Paneer Recipe:-
- Paneer (400 grams)
- 1 Capsicum (Chopped)
- Green chilli (eight chillies cut into long size pieces)
- Garlic (3 to 4 buds)
- Chili Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Tomato (A Chopped)
- Ginger (grated half inch)
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Tomato Sauce (One tablespoon)
- White vinegar
- Onion (2 finely chopped)
- Tomatoes (1 chopped)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (a little bit)
Method of making Chilli Paneer Recipe:-
- First of all, take a plate and cut the paneer (cheese) into half-inch pieces.
- Now take the cornflour on a plate and take all piece of paneer (cheese) and put it on the cornflour and mix it so that the corn floor get stuck over the cheese.
- Now put a pan in the gas and add oil into the pan, keep the gas flame low, when the oil is hot, then put the pieces of cheese and roast it properly. Please note, you need to roast the paneer’s pieces properly from all sides.
- Once roasted, take out all the pieces of cottage cheese on a plate, now add one spoon of oil in the remaining oil and let it heat.
- When the oil is hot, add ginger, garlic, green chilli and fry it, then add onion and fry it till it becomes golden, then add chopped capsicum and chopped tomatoes and cook it.
- Now add roasted cheese pieces and then add tomato sauce, chili sauce, black pepper, white vinegar, salt and mix it well.
- Now add some water to the remaining cornflour and dissolve it properly, and then put it on top of the chili paneer and mix it well and cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes and then turn off the gas.
Your Chilli Paneer Recipe is ready. Now garnish it according to you and serve to enjoy the taste.