Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Chole Recipe without Onion:- People think that without garlic and onion it is very difficult to give a good taste to any vegetable, but nothing like this, so today we have brought a very tasty recipe for you which you can prepare without garlic and onion. This recipe will be loved by everyone. This is the recipe which is looked at by many of the devotees during their fasting period as they are not supposed to eat onion and garlic while fasting, hence here we are telling you to prepare a Chole Recipe without Onion & garlic.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Chole Recipe without Onion.
What type of Chole Recipe without Onion is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 20 to 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Chole Recipe without Onion:-
- White Gram (Chickpea) (200 grams)
- Chole Masala (1 teaspoon)
- Tomato (cut into 2 medium-sized pieces)
- Coriander (three tablespoons finely chopped)
- Cumin (1 teaspoon)
- Green chilli (2 finely chopped)
- Asafoetida (1 pinch)
- Ginger (half-inch piece)
- Dry mango powder (Amchur) (1 / 4th teaspoon)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (2 teaspoons)
Method of making Chole Recipe without Onion:-
- First of all, clean the Chickpea and soak them for 7 to 8 hours or a night.
- Now to boil the chickpeas, take a pressure cooker in the gas and put Chickpeas and pour sufficient water in it and wait for 5 to 6 whistle until the chickpeas are boiling.
- After boiling the white grams take it out from the pressure cooker and sieve it.
- Now you need to make tomato puree for Chickpeas Recipe hence put tomato, ginger, green chilli in a mixer and grind it properly.
- Put a pressure cooker on the gas, pour a little amount of oil into the cooker, when the oil is hot then add cumin seeds and asafoetida, tomato puree, salt and Chole Masala. Cook it for a few seconds on low flame then add boiled chickpeas, dry mango powder, water and mix it well.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove the lid and add chopped coriander to it and mix it.
Your Chole Recipe without Onion is ready. Now serve it with Roti or rice and enjoy the taste. We are hoping that you have enjoyed the method of making the Recipe. Here below we have given some snapshots of it to increase your hunger.
Boiled Chana Image