Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Chow Mein Recipe:- Nowadays people start eating less and have increased eating fast food more. All people are crazy to have Chow Mein, hence you are getting Chow Mein stalls or Chow Mein corner everywhere very easily, whether it’s in the city or village. So today we will tell you how to make Chow Mein Recipe at your home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things about the Chow Mein recipe.
What type of recipe is this?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Required ingredients to prepare the Chow Mein Recipe.
- Chow Mein or Noodles – 01 packet of 250gm.
- Carrot – 01 finely chopped.
- Cabbage – 01 cup finely chopped.
- Onion – 01 onion finely chopped.
- Capsicum – 01 cut into small slices.
- Black Pepper – half teaspoon
- Garlic – 04 – 05 pcs finely chopped.
- Ginger – Half inch piece, finely chopped.
- Chilli Sauce – 01 Tabel Spoon.
- Soya Sauce – 01 tablespoon.
- Vinegar – 01 tablespoon.
- Green Chilli – 02 to 03 green chilli finely chopped.
- Oil – 02 tablespoon
- Salt – according to your taste.
how to make chow mein
Steps for Making Chow Mein:-
- First, you have to boil the Chow Mein, for this, you put 5 to 7 cups of water in a big vessel and put it in the gas to boil and add a quarter teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of oil, and wait until the water gets boiled.
- When it comes to a boil, you put the raw Chow Mein in it and keep stirring the raw Chow Mein in the middle so that it does not stick to the bottom, it will take 10 to 15 minutes to boil.
- When it starts to look soft, you understand the noodles are boiled, now turn off the gas and take out the noodles.
- Now wash the noodles with cold water, after washing the noodles, you put it in a sieve to squeeze out its water.
- Take a pan over the gas and keep the flame in low, add one spoon of oil to the pan.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped onions and chopped green chillies, ginger, garlic, to it and fry it for a while, and after a while add chopped cabbage, capsicum, and carrot and cook it for a little bit.
- Now add Chow Mein or noodles into the pan and add black pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar over it and stir it well, now add salt and mix it well, but make sure your noodles are not broken.
- You need to cook all mixer for 01 or 02 minutes then turn off the gas.
- Now your delicious Chow Mein is ready, now you can serve it with tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
We are hoping that you will enjoy the method of making Chow Mein Recipe.