Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Best Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style:- You must have eaten a lot of vegetables and all have different tastes, so why not make all the vegetables together today. Believe us, it will be very delicious and tasty. whenever we go for an outing and have dinner in Dhabas then you must have heard about Dry Mix Veg Recipe, and have seen many of the customers ordered for this dry mix veg recipe. This recipe is a very healthy dish because all kinds of vegetables are in one dish which is very good for our health. Hence friends, here we are telling you how to make a Best Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style.
What type of Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style:-
- Potatoes (400 grams)
- Cauliflower (200 grams)
- Tomatoes (2 medium sizes)
- Capsicum (a chopped)
- pea (1 medium bowl)
- Ladyfinger (chopped a medium bowl)
- Bean (50 gm)
- Cumin (1 teaspoon)
- Cloves (take 2 pieces)
- Ginger (half-inch piece)
- Garlic (2 to 3 bud)
- Coriander (2 tablespoons finely chopped)
- Green chili (2 pieces)
- Garam masala (quarter quart)
- Turmeric (one-fourth spoon)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (3 tablespoons)
Method of making Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style:-
- First of all, to make dry vegetables, wash all the vegetables thoroughly with clean water. Now cut the cauliflower, capsicum, tomatoes, beans, and potatoes.
- Grind the chilli, ginger, garlic, and make a paste.
- Now take a pan and add oil into the pan. When the oil is hot then add cumin seeds, finely chopped onions, and crushed cloves.
- When the onion turns brown, then add garlic paste, tomatoes, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric, and fry it a little more.
- After that add chopped vegetables and pea, add salt from the top and mix them all well, and cover it with a lid and let it cook for the next 15 minutes, and in the middle, you stir it with the help of a spoon, so that the vegetable will fully be cooked and not burnet.
- When your vegetable is cooked, then add chopped coriander into the vegetable and mix it well.
- Now turn off the gas as your recipe is ready.
Your Dry Mix Veg Recipe Dhaba Style is ready. Now serve it with Roti or rice and enjoy the taste.