Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Gobi Paratha Recipe:- As we all know that paratha is one of the best foods in your breakfast time and if you get paratha in your breakfast then nothing can be best in its comparison. Gobi Paratha Recipe is very famous in North India and it is also very healthy food which gives a very yummy taste, so today we will let you know about the Gobi Paratha Recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things about the Gobi Paratha Recipe.
What type of Gobi Paratha Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Gobi Paratha Recipe:-
- Wheat flour (around 400 grams)
- Cauliflower (about 300 grams, finely crushed)
- Cumin (one teaspoon)
- Garam Masala (half a teaspoon)
- Coriander Powder (Half teaspoon)
- Red chilli powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Ginger (half-inch finely chopped)
- Coriander (2 spoons finely chopped)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (for making parathas)
Method of making Gobi Paratha Recipe:-
- First, we need to make Gobi’s stuff for Paratha hence take the crushed Gobi in a vessel.
- Now put a pan on the gas and add oil, when the oil gets hot, add cumin seeds to it
- After roasting cumin, add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, ginger, chopped coriander, grated cauliflower and salt and mix it well and cook it while stirring for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now remove it from the gas, keep the stuff on a plate for cooling.
- Your Gobi Paratha stuff is ready now.
- Now you need dough, hence take flour in a vessel and put 01 teaspoons of Deshi Ghee, a small amount of salt, and add water to knead it.
- Take one piece of dough and roll it a little.
- Now put one teaspoon of the prepared Gobi stuff in it and fold the dough up and close it and make it round.
- Now place the pan on the gas, and take one boll of the dough and give it the shape of the rolled paratha with the help of a rolling pin.
- Apply a little oil over the hot pan, now put the rolled bread on the pan, when it is cooked from one side, then turn it over and apply oil on the other side and cook it.
- When the paratha is cooked from both sides, take it off the pan, and likewise make all the Gobi parathas.
Your Gobi Paratha Recipe is ready. Now serve it with any Chutney and enjoy the taste.
We are hoping that you have enjoyed the method of making the Gobi Paratha Recipe. Here below we have given some snapshots of parathas to increase your hunger.
Paratha Image 1
Paratha Image 2
Paratha Image 3
Paratha Image 4