Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Gulab Jamun Recipe:- Gulab Jamun’s name comes at the top of sweets and taste, what to say about this sweet as it is the most delicious sweets. It is counted among the famous sweets of North India. The sweet is very tasty and it is very easy to make as well. All age people, love to eat Gulab Jamun. You must have seen this sweets at Indian wedding parties. Hence whenever you feel like eating it, you can make this at home by watching our Gulab Jamun Recipe and enjoy the taste of it. So let’s start the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Gulab Jamun Recipe.
What type of Gulab Jamun Recipe is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 5 – 6 people
Required time for it.
In about 35 to 45 minutes
Ingredients required to make Gulab Jamun Recipe:-
- Maida (40 to 50 grams)
- Khoya (Mawa) (300 grams)
- Cardamom Powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Sugar (about 600 grams)
- Milk (half a cup)
- Eating Soda (just a pinch)
- Chironji (half teaspoon)
- Refined or Ghee (for frying Gulab Jamun)
Method of making Gulab Jamun Recipe:-
- First of all, take a wide pot and add khoya (mawa) and maida in it. Now you need to mash it with your hands till it becomes smooth, soft.
- Before frying Gulab Jamun, we have to make Chasani so that after frying Gulab Jamun, it can be put directly into the syrup.
- To make Chasani for Gulab Jamun Recipe, take a vessel and put about 2 cups of water 1 bowl of sugar and place it over the gas on low flame and let the Chasani cook.
- To check whether your sugar syrup (Chasani) is ready or not, you need to take a drop of sugar syrup (don’t take hot-drop, let it cool then check) between your two fingers and if you can see the string in sweet syrup, then your Sugar syrup is ready. Otherwise, you need to cook it for a while as well.
- Now take a small piece of dough from the prepared Mawa and then flatten it a little by pressing. Now put one piece of raisins or cashews or cardamom or Chironchi and close it slowly.
- Now make it round, likewise, make all the dough balls on a plate and keep in mind that the ready balls should be in the air for long, otherwise it will not remain soft.
- Now you place a pan on the gas and add ghee or refined oil to fry these balls.
- When the ghee/oil is hot, first put a ball only to check whether it is bursting or not. If the ball is getting bursted then you need to put a little maida in the ready Mawa and rub it a little. If the Gulab Jamun is not bursting, then you are good to go for frying the balls.
- Remember Gulab Jamun should be fry in low flame, because it may burn.
- While frying Gulab Jamun, keep turning it lightly so that it fries from everywhere, when Gulab Jamun turns brown then you understand that balls are fried well.
- Similarly, fry all Gulab Jamuns and take them out on a plate and let them cool for about 3 to 4 minutes, then dip all Gulab Jamuns in the prepared Chasani.
- Soak all the Gulab Jamuns in the Chasani for 5 to 6 hours. Your Gulab Jamuns are ready. Now eat it with your whole family.
We are hoping that you like the given recipe and once in a while you will try this recipe at your home or at a friend’s house. If you find any difficulties while preparing this recipe please share with us, we will happy to help you. Here below we have given some more snapshots of this recipe for you.