Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Kaju Katli Recipe (Kaju Barfi) is one of the famous and demanding sweets in the Indian market as it is prepared with Kaju and has a very good taste. Hence today we are going to tell you about this recipe, which you can make at home itself with getting a yummy taste. So let’s start the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Kaju Katli Recipe (Kaju Barfi).
What type of Kaju Katli Recipe is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Kaju Katli Recipe (Kaju Barfi):-
- Cashew (250 grams)
- Cardamom (5 to 6 crushed)
- Silverwork (2)
- Sugar powder (500 grams)
- Ghee (50 grams)
Method of making Kaju Katli Recipe (Kaju Barfi):-
- First of all, soak cashew nuts in water for 4 to 5 hours. When cashew is soaked, then you put it in the mixer and make a paste.
- Now add powdered sugar to this paste and mix it well. Now put a pan on the gas and keep the flame low. Now put the Kaju paste into the pan and roast it properly. Here you need to stir the kaju paste continuously while roasting.
- When the paste becomes thick, then you put cardamom and stir it.
- When the mixture starts to look dry then turn off the gas. Now take a plate and apply ghee over the surface and take out this mixture on the plate and spread properly with the help of a roller.
- Let it cool down, after getting cooled, apply for silverwork over it, and now cut Kajlu Katli in any shape which you want, but traditionally it’s cut into a diamond shape.
- Your Kaju Katli Recipe (Kaju Barfi) is ready. Now serve it and enjoy the yummy taste.
We are hoping that you like the given recipe and once in a while you will try this recipe at your home or at a friend’s house. If you find any difficulties while preparing this recipe please share with us, we will happy to help you. Here below we have given some more snapshots of this recipe for you.