Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Khameeri Roti Recipe:- How can we forget the Khameeri roti recipe when it comes to eating Mughlai. Khameeri roti is made on the occasion of a party and festival. This dish is liked by people of all ages. The different flavours and the ingredients in it add flavour to the Khameeri roti. This recipe is very easy to make, and you can make in either at lunch or dinner. So you too should try this Khameeri roti at your home and surprise your family and friends by making this different recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Khameeri Roti Recipe.
What type of Khameeri Roti Recipe is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients Required for Khameeri Roti Recipe:-
- Yeast (a spoonful of steamed)
- Flour (two cups of wheat)
- Sugar (half a teaspoon)
- Celery (half a teaspoon)
- Oil (one teaspoon)
Method of preparation of Khameeri Roti Recipe:-
- Pour sugar and yeast into a bowl and add a teaspoon of lukewarm water to it and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, knead the dough by mixing all the ingredients well.
- Now take a wet cotton cloth to cover the dough and after covering leave it for 2 hours.
- Roll out the 10 to 12 roti from dough.
- Now put the roti in the baking tray and place it inside the oven at 180 degrees for the next 5 to 6 minutes.
Your Khameeri Roti is ready. Now serve it with your favourite vegetable and enjoy the taste.
We are hoping that you have enjoyed the method of making the Khameeri Roti. Here below we have given some snapshots of Rotis to increase your hunger.
Roti Image 1
Roti Image 2