Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Matar Paneer Recipe:- Hearing the name of the Matar Paneer vegetable, water comes in the mouth and the hunger is felt on its own and then people start eating extra food. You all have tried Paneer vegetable in many ways like Paneer Butter Masala, Paneer Bhurji, Paneer Tikka, Kadai Paneer, etc, but today we will tell you the very famous recipe which is Matar Paneer Recipe. This recipe is very easy to make and it is a very healthy recipe as well. Hence friends let’s start to make the Matar Paneer Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Matar Paneer Recipe.
What type of Matar Paneer Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 3 – 4 people
Required time for it.
In about 30 to 35 minutes
Ingredients required to make Matar Paneer Recipe:-
- Paneer (300 grams)
- Peas (1 cup)
- Garam masala (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Green chili (2 pieces finely chopped)
- Tomatoes (3 to 4 tomatoes)
- Onion (2 pieces finely chopped)
- Turmeric (half teaspoon)
- Garlic (make 3 buds paste)
- Ginger (half-inch piece paste)
- Coriander (2 teaspoons finely chopped)
- Asafoetida (1 pinch)
- Coriander Powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Red Chillies (half a teaspoon)
- Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Salt (according to your taste)
Method of making Matar Paneer Recipe:-
- First of all, take the cheese (Paneer) and cut it into 1-inch pieces, now you can put a pan on gas and pour oil. When the oil is hot, then you put the all pieces of cheese (Paneer) and fry it. Please note, you need to fry the pieces on medium flame, else your paneer may burn, after frying keep the paneer in a pot.
- Now take tomatoes, green chilies, ginger, garlic, and make a paste in your mixer.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of oil to a pan and keep on the low flame. When the oil is hot, add cumin, onion, coriander powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder, and fry it a little while mixing.
- Now put the tomato, green chillies, ginger, and garlic paste into the pan and fry it for a few moments then add a cup of water to make gravy.
- Now add fried Paneer pieces in the gravy in the pan and cook it well, when it comes to a boil, then turn off the gas.
- Open the lid and put chopped coriander over it, to increase its taste.
Your Matar Paneer Recipe is ready. Now serve the recipe to enjoy the taste.