Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
It is very easy to make Methi Paratha Recipe and it does not take much time. We all must eat green vegetables because green vegetables are very good for our health, so today we have brought Methi Paratha for you to give you good taste with healthy nutrients. Methi Parathas are very famous during the winter seasons as it is easily available in the market in winters, and methi is a hot vegetable. Today we will tell you how to make Methi Paratha Recipe, which will give you a yummy taste.
What type of Methi Paratha Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Methi Paratha Recipe:-
- Wheat flour (300 grams)
- Green Methi (fenugreek) (100 grams)
- Ginger (grated half inch)
- Green chilli (finely chopped)
- Garam Masala (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Cumin (half teaspoon)
- Celery (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (for making parathas)
Method of making Methi Paratha Recipe:-
- First, wash and clean the green Methi, then you cut it into very small pieces.
- After that, take a pot and sieve the flour in it.
- Now you need to knead the flour after adding chopped Green Methi, Garam masala, grated ginger, cumin, finely chopped green chillies, chopped green coriander and one-fourth teaspoon celery, salt according to your taste, and two teaspoons of oil.
- Leave the dough for 10 minutes so that it becomes soft.
- Now place the pan on the gas, and take one boll of the dough and give it the shape of the rolled paratha with the help of a rolling pin. You can also give a triangle shape to paratha to give a different look.
- Apply a little oil over the hot pan, now put the rolled bread on the pan, when it is cooked from one side, then turn it over and apply oil on the other side and cook it.
- When the paratha is cooked from both sides, take it off the pan, and likewise make all the Methi parathas.
We are hoping that you will enjoy the method of making the Methi Paratha Recipe. Here below we have given some snapshot to increase your hunger.