Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Best Mooli ki Sabji Recipe:- People eat radish vegetables (Mooli ki Sabji recipe) a lot in the cold season and it is also very beneficial for health because it contains plenty of protein and calcium. This recipe can be made very easily and it takes very little time. This recipe is a very healthy recipe and very good for our health. Hence friends, here we are telling you how to make a Mooli ki Sabji Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Mooli ki Sabji Recipe.
What type of Mooli ki Sabji Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Mooli ki Sabji Recipe:-
- Radish (250 grams)
- Cumin (½ teaspoon)
- Onion (sliced)
- Red chilli powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Ginger (grated half inch)
- Coriander (2 tablespoons finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder (half a teaspoon)
- Tomato (A Chopped)
- Green chili (2 finely chopped)
- Garam Masala (half a teaspoon)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (2 teaspoons)
Method of making Mooli ki Sabji Recipe:-
- First, wash the radish with clean water and then peel it and cut it into half-inch pieces.
- Now put radish in a pressure cooker, add some water, a little amount of salt, and wait for 1 whistle.
- After getting the whistle, let it cool down a bit.
- Take a pan and add oil into the pan, when the oil is heated then add cumin seeds, after the cumin seeds crackle, add onion, ginger, green chillies and fry it properly.
- Now add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and then fry the masala as well.
- Add chopped tomatoes into it and cook it for the next 5 minutes.
- Now you need to add boiled radish into the pan and then add less amount of salt.
- Now mix it properly and cook it for 15 minutes on low flame.
- When your vegetable (Mooli ki Sabji) is cooked, then add chopped coriander into the vegetable and mix it well.
- Now turn off the gas as your recipe is ready.
Your Mooli ki Sabji Recipe is ready. Now serve it with Roti or rice and enjoy the taste.