Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Moong Dal Pakoda is one of the best and healthiest recipes in Pakoras, as it is very tasty and demanding in all age people. Making this recipe is very easy and it takes very less time to prepare. Moong lentils are considered very good and healthy for our health. Now we are going to tell you about the Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe.
What type of Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe:-
- Moong Dal (250 grams)
- Coriander Powder (half a teaspoon)
- Asafoetida (a pinch)
- Ginger (grated half inch)
- Green chilli (2 finely chopped)
- Garam Masala Powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
- Salt (according to your taste)
Method of making Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe:-
- First of all, clean the Moong lentils and soak them for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now you need to peel off the wet Moong dal, hence rub it with both hands to remove the peel and wash it with clean water.
- Now grind the lentils coarsely in the mixer.
- Then add Asafoetida, ginger, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and mix it well.
- Now place the pan on the gas and pour a sufficient amount of oil to fry the mixer and wait for the oil to heat up.
- Now take a little bit of dal mixture with the fingers and put it in the pan, drop the all the mixture into the pan according to the available space.
- Now fry it properly.
- When it turns brown colour, then take it out on a plate.
- Your Moong Dal Pakora Recipe is ready. Now serve it with any Chutney and enjoy the taste.
We are hoping that you have enjoyed the method of making the Moong Dal Pakora Recipe. Here below we have given some snapshots of other Pakoras to increase your hunger.
Pakora Image 1
Pakora Image 2
Pakora Image 3