Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Paneer Paratha Recipe:- You must have eaten parathas like potatoes, cabbage, onions and many more, but today we will tell you how to make Paneer parathas. It is very tasty and the children are crazy about Paneer parathas. It is a very healthy food that gives a very yummy taste that’s why you can put it in your kid’s lunch box, so let’s start the recipe for making Paneer Paratha.
So let’s have a look at the essential things about the Paneer Paratha Recipe.
What type of Paneer Paratha Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 3 – 4 people
Required time for it.
In about 20 to 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Paneer Paratha Recipe:-
- Paneer (200 to 250 grams crushed)
- Wheat flour (350 to 400 grams)
- Green chilli (2 pieces finely chopped)
- Cumin (one teaspoon)
- Ginger (grated 1 inch)
- Coriander (2 spoons finely chopped)
- Garam Masala (half a spoon)
- Ghee (for making paratha)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Red chilli powder (one-fourth teaspoon)
Method of making Paneer Paratha Recipe:-
- First, we need to make Paneer’s stuff for Paratha hence take the crushed/grated Paneer in a vessel, now add green coriander, green chillies, grated ginger, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt to it and mix it well.
- Now put a pan on the gas and add oil, when the oil gets hot, add cumin seeds to it
- After roasting cumin, pour the mixer into the pan and cook it while stirring for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now remove it from the gas, keep the stuff on a plate for cooling.
- Your Paneer Paratha stuff is ready now.
- Now you need dough, hence take flour in a vessel and put 01 teaspoons of Deshi Ghee, a small amount of salt, and add water to knead it.
- Take one piece of dough and roll it a little.
- Now put one teaspoon of the prepared Paneer stuff in it and fold the dough up and close it and make it round.
- Now place the pan on the gas, and take one boll of the dough and give it the shape of the rolled paratha with the help of a rolling pin.
- Apply a little oil over the hot pan, now put the rolled bread on the pan, when it is cooked from one side, then turn it over and apply oil on the other side and cook it.
- When the paratha is cooked from both sides, take it off the pan, and likewise make all the Paneer parathas.
Your Paneer Paratha Recipe is ready. Now serve it with any Chutney and enjoy the taste.