Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Paneer Tikka Recipe:- Every dish made from paneer like Paneer bhurji recipe, Paneer Pakoda Recipe, Chilli Paneer Gravy Recipe is very tasty but my favourite recipe is Paneer Tikka recipe, so today we will tell you the recipe of Paneer Tikka which you can easily make at home. This recipe can be made very easily and it doesn’t take a long time to prepare. This recipe is a very healthy and yummy recipe. Hence friends let’s start to make the Paneer Tikka Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Paneer Tikka Recipe.
What type of Paneer Tikka Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 20 to 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Paneer Tikka Recipe:-
- Cottage Cheese (Paneer) – 250 grams (cut into long slices)
- Curd – Half bowl
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Capsicum – One (cut into long slices)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons finely chopped
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon as a paste
- Green chili – ½ teaspoon as a paste
- Tomatoes – 2
- Onion – 1 (cut into long slices)
- Chaat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – half a teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – half a teaspoon
- Red chili powder – half a teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
Method of making Paneer Tikka Recipe:-
- The recipe for making paneer tikka is very simple, first of all, cut long pieces of paneer and keep it in a pot.
- Combine red chili powder, green chilli paste, black pepper powder, ginger paste, curd and salt in a vessel and mix it well.
- Now put the sliced paneer pieces in this mixer and keep it for 30 minutes, then take these Paneer slices out and keep it in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Cut the capsicum and tomato in a pot and remove its seeds, cut both vegetables into long pieces and cut the onion in the same way.
- Take a pan and pour the butter into the pan and let it heat and when the butter gets heated then place slices of paneer into the pan and roast it from both sides till it gets brown color.
- Roast all the slices of paneer in the same way.
- Now add the cumin powder to the butter which is left in the pan, and now add chopped tomatoes and capsicum then cook it for 2 minutes.
- After cooking, add roasted paneer slices and pour a little amount of chaat masala over the recipe then add chopped coriander and turn off the gas
- Your paneer tikka is ready, take it out on a plate and garnish it with green coriander and lemon and serve.
Your Paneer Tikka Recipe is ready. Now garnish it according to you and serve to enjoy the taste. Here below we have given some more snapshots of the recipe to increase your hunger.
Paneer Tikka Recipe Image 1
Paneer Tikka Recipe Image 2
Paneer Tikka Recipe Image 3