Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Parwal ki Sabji Recipe is one of the healthiest recipes which is very easy to prepare and it takes less time. So today we will teach you how to make a very yummy and tasty Parwal ki Sabji Recipe at home, so let’s start the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make the Parwal ki Sabji Recipe.
What type of Parwal ki Sabji Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Parwal ki Sabji Recipe:-
- Parwal (250 grams)
- Onion ( 1 finely chopped )
- Ginger (half-inch piece)
- Garlic (3 to 4 cloves)
- Tomatoes (2 medium sizes)
- Green chili ( 2 finely chopped )
- Asafoetida (one pinch)
- Cumin (half teaspoon)
- Garam masala (half teaspoon)
- Turmeric ( 1/4 teaspoon)
- Red chili powder ( 1/4 teaspoon)
- Green Coriander (2 tablespoon finely chopped)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Oil (2 to 3 teaspoon)
Method of making Parwal ki Sabji Recipe:-
- First of all, peel off the Parwal.
- And now apply turmeric powder and salt on it and mix it properly and then keep it for a few moments.
- Take a pan and add oil into the pan, when the oil is heated then fry all the Parmal little bit and then take it out in a plate.
- In the same pan, add oil into it and roast cumin seeds, and then add onion, garlic, green chili, and fry all properly.
- Now add tomatoes, garam masala, asafoetida, and red chili powder and mix it and let the tomatoes turn into gravy.
- Now you need to add fried Parwal in this gravy, add 1 cup of water and cover it, now let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add chopped coriander and turn off the gas.
- Your Parwal ki Sabji Recipe is ready. Now serve it with roti or rice and enjoy the taste.
We are hoping that you like the given recipe and once in a while you will try this recipe at your home or at a friend’s house. If you find any difficulties while preparing this recipe please share with us, we will happy to help you.