Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Peda recipe:- Peda sweet is one of the famous sweet because of its delicious taste. You must have heard about Mathur’s Peda which is very famous in India. Today in Sweet Dish Recipe we will teach you how to make Peda, so that whenever you feel like eating sweets, you do not need to go to market. You can make this Peda at home by watching our Peda recipe and enjoy the taste of famous Mathura’s Peda at home. So let’s start the recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Peda Recipe.
What type of Peda Recipe is?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 20 to 30 minutes
Ingredients required to make Peda Recipe:-
- Milk (half a liter)
- Sugar (100 grams)
- Cardamom (4 pieces crushed)
Method of making Peda Recipe:-
- First of all, take a pan and pour milk in that, and after that put this pan on the gas on high medium flame.
- Now put ground cardamom and keep stirring it with a spoon so that the milk does not get caught at the bottom of the pan, let it thicken, when the bubbles stop coming, then you add sugar to it.
- Now reduce the flame to low and keep stirring till the sugar melts and till the bubbles stop coming.
- Now turn off the gas and stir it a couple of times again, when it cools down, you can sprinkle 2 or 3 spoons of cold milk over it so that this stuff gets tied easily.
- Now the mixture to make your pada is ready, you take a small piece of the mixture and place it on your hand and round it and press it with the help of your hand.
- Just like this, make all the Pedas from the remaining mixture, and you will see the Pedas are ready in Mathura’s style at home.
- Your Peda Recipe is ready. Now serve it and enjoy the yummy taste.
We are hoping that you like the given recipe and once in a while you will try this recipe at your home or at a friend’s house. If you find any difficulties while preparing this recipe please share with us, we will happy to help you.