Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Sattu Paratha Recipe:- Paratha is one of the best and favourite foods of everyone and all age people love to eat parathas. If you get Paratha in your breakfast then it will be the best breakfast for you. Sattu Paratha Recipe is very famous in Bihar and they love to eat it because it is a very healthy food and gives a very yummy taste, so today we will let you know the Sattu Paratha Recipe.
So let’s have a look at the essential things about the Sattu Paratha Recipe.
What type of Sattu Paratha Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make stuff for Sattu Paratha Recipe:-
- Sattu (200 grams)
- Ginger (half-inch finely chopped)
- Onion (2 finely chopped)
- Parsley (half a teaspoon)
- Garlic (2 cloves crushed)
- Lemon juice (one teaspoon)
- Green chilli (2 finely chopped)
- Mango powder (half a teaspoon)
- Coriander (2 tablespoons finely chopped)
- Salt (as per taste)
Ingredients required for kneading dough for Sattu Paratha Recipe:-
- Flour (300 grams of wheat)
- Ghee (one teaspoon)
- Salt (half a teaspoon)
Steps to Make Sattu Paratha Recipe:-
- First, we need to make Sattu’s stuff for Paratha hence take the Sattu in a vessel.
- Now add lemon juice, ginger, onion, salt, green chillies, parsley and mango powder to it and mix it well.
- Your Sattu Paratha stuff is ready now.
- Now you need dough, hence take flour in a vessel and put 01 teaspoons of Deshi Ghee, a small amount of salt, and add water to knead it.
- Take one piece of dough and roll it a little
- Now put one teaspoon of the prepared sattu stuff in it and fold the dough up and close it and make it round.
- Now roll it like bread.
- Put a pan in the gas for heating and spread some oil in it
- Now put the rolled bread over the pan and apply oil on both sides, and cook it until it turns brown
- Your Sattu Paratha Recipe is ready
We are hoping that you will enjoy the method of making the Sattu recipe. Here below we have given some snapshot to increase your hunger.
Paratha Image 1
Paratha Image 2