Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
When we hear about cheese then the first image that comes to our mind that is Pizza and kids are crazy about cheese pizza. Here we have brought a different and tasty recipe for you, as we have seen that all people love to have cheese whether its in pizza or some other dishes. Hence today we will tell you how to make Stuffed Paratha Cheese Paratha Recipe, which will give you a yummy taste.
So let’s have a look at the essential things about the Stuffed Paratha Cheese Paratha Recipe.
What type of Stuffed Paratha Cheese Paratha Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Stuffed Paratha Cheese Paratha Recipe:-
- Flour (250 wheat flour)
- Ghee/oil (2 tablespoons)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Cheese (half cup grated cheese)
- Onion (2 finely chopped)
- Green chilli (2 finely chopped)
- Black Pepper (one-fourth teaspoon)
Steps to make Stuffed Paratha Cheese Paratha Recipe:-
- First of all, we need dough hence take flour in a vessel, and you need to add salt and ghee to the flour. After adding it mix it well. Now add water to knead it.
- Now prepare the ingredients for the stuffing, for this, you put all the above-mentioned ingredients in a vessel, and do not add salt, as cheese already has salt.
- Mix the all stuff properly to have a good and equal taste.
- Now make a round dough ball from the dough, flatten it a little and put a spoonful of ready stuffed in it and lift it up and close it.
- Now place the pan on the gas, and take one boll of the dough and give it the shape of the rolled paratha with the help of a rolling pin.
- Apply a little oil over the hot pan, now put the rolled bread on the pan, when it is cooked from one side, then turn it over and apply oil on the other side and cook it.
- When the paratha is cooked from both sides, take it off the pan, and likewise make all the Cheese Paratha.
Your Stuffed Paratha Cheese Paratha recipe is ready. Now serve it and enjoy the tasty cheese paratha.
Paratha Image 1
Paratha Image 2
Paratha Image 3