Sushi Recipe is Japan’s most famous snack. In Japan, it is served from every major five-star hotel to a small restaurant and now also become very famous in India. This recipe takes less time in comparison to making rice. Sushi is a Japanese dish that is liked by many people in India too. You should also make the sushi recipe at your home to enjoy its taste.
This recipe of Sushi is exclusive, along with its recipe, we have shared the many secret tips for making it at home. This recipe can be made very easily and it takes very little time. This recipe is a very healthy recipe and very good for our health. Hence friends, here we are telling you how to make a Sushi Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Sushi Recipe.
What type of Sushi Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Sushi Recipe:-
- Sushi Rice – 4 cups (cooked rice has to be taken)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vinegar – 1 cup
- Vegetables (avocados, carrots, capsicum and you can also add other vegetables as well, if you want to add) – finely chopped
- Nori Sheets – 1 (It grows in Japan. It is a type of Seaweed from which the sheet is prepared and that Nori sheet is used as the base for sushi rolls.)
Method of making Sushi Recipe:-
- First of all, mix Sushi Rice and Vinegar to make Sushi. Please note that you should keep in mind that when you are mixing sushi rice and vinegar, the rice should be hot.
- Now you place the nori sheet on the tray. And make a layer of mixed rice with vinegar on it.
- You need to careful while laying it on the sheet, keep in mind that when you are putting rice on the nori sheet, do not spread it to the corner of the sheet, because by doing this when you roll it, these sushi rice will come out.
- When you lay a layer of rice on a nori sheet, then after that you need to spread finely chopped vegetables in it.
- Now that the layer of sushi rice and vegetable layer has been spread on the nori sheet, then you start rolling it from one side and slowly roll it carefully.
- When the last roll is complete, apply water on the nori sheet and close it, it will lock.
- Now you cut 1-2 inch pieces with a knife, but for this also you have to take special care. Please note while cutting a sushi roll, you need to keep the knife wet with water. When cutting it, the sushi rice will stick to the knife and the roll will deteriorate.
- Now your Sushi Recipe is ready to eat.
Your Sushi Recipe is ready. Now serve it with Roti or rice and enjoy the taste. Here below we have given some more snapshots of the Sushi Recipe to increase your hunger.