Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
Best Paneer Butter Masala Recipe:- Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is one of the most famous dishes of North India, which is made with rich gravy of cream, butter, and some spices. This recipe can be made very easily and it doesn’t take a long time to prepare. This recipe is a very healthy and yummy recipe. So today we will let you know the Paneer Butter Masala Recipe at home.
So let’s have a look at the essential things which are required to make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe.
What type of Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is it?
This dish is for how many people?
For 2 – 3 people
Required time for it.
In about 15 to 20 minutes
Ingredients required to make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe:-
- Cottage Cheese (Paneer) – 300 grams (cut into small or medium pieces)
- Green chili – 2
- Tomatoes – 2 medium size
- Cream – half cup
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons
- Butter – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1 fourth teaspoon
- Chilli powder
- Musk Fenugreek – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 fourth teaspoon
- Cumin powder – half a teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
Method of making Paneer Butter Masala Recipe:-
- First, we need to make a paste of tomatoes, green chillies, and ginger hence wash these vegetables thoroughly and grind them finely in the grinder.
- Put the pan in the gas and put a spoon of butter and let it heat up
- Once the butter melts, add cumin powder, turmeric, coriander powder, and fry it a moment.
- Now pour tomato, green chilli and ginger paste into the pan and add musk fenugreek and red chili powder.
- Now keep roasting Masala until its butter starts separating.
- When the butter starts separating, then add green coriander, cream, garam masala, and salt and mix it properly and cook it while adding a cup of water.
- When it comes to a boil, then add pieces of cottage cheese (paneer) and mix it and cover it and let it cook on low flame for the next 5 to 7 minutes.
- When your vegetable is cooked, then add chopped coriander and some more butter into the vegetable and mix it well.
- Now turn off the gas as your recipe is ready.
Your Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is ready. Now serve it with Roti or Rice and enjoy the taste.