Click on the button to read this article in Hindi – Hindi
What is Quinoa?:- Quinoa is one of the healthiest food in the world. It contains magnesium, potassium, high fibre, phosphorus, iron, calcium, multivitamin, and various types of beneficial antioxidants. These are the essential minerals and vitamins that are very good for the human body. The scientific name of quinoa is “Chenopodium quinoa”.
What is Quinoa?:-
Quinoa is gluten-free, which means it can provide all essential nutrients. Quinoa is a great source of protein and it also contains sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids which are very healthy and useful for us.
Studies have also shown that quinoa has anti-ageing and antiseptic properties, which is very effective in curing diseases like anaemia, blood pressure, heart-related diseases. It is also very helpful in weight loss, hence Women like to have quinoa in their diet chart.
Varieties of Quinoa (What is Quinoa?)
Quinoa grows in different types of colours however for consumption, it is used in Red, Black, and White colour seeds. According to the colour of quinoa seeds, it takes a different time to cook. White takes less time in comparison to Red and Black quinoa, Red quinoa takes a little extra time in comparison to white quinoa and black quinoa takes the longest time in comparison to white and red quinoa.
Health Benefits of Quinoa (What is Quinoa):-
- Panacea in diabetes, Quinoa works as great food to reduce your high sugar level.
- If the amount of cholesterol in the body increases, then many diseases start occurring separately, but the intake of quinoa reduces cholesterol to a great extent.
- Quinoa is a very good source of calcium which give strengthens your bones.
- Quinoa has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it is very beneficial in skin-related diseases.
- Quinoa is very helpful in curing many diseases related to the stomach such as flatulence, bloating, constipation.
- Quinoa is very helpful in heart-related diseases.
Rich source of all nutrition like magnesium, potassium, high fibre, phosphorus, iron, calcium, multivitamin, and various types of beneficial antioxidants.